SAFETY STATS AND OTHER INFO.
- COR Certified – 2016 External COR Audit Score 96%!
- PIR Member
- 400,000 Man Hours, without a lost time incident
- Overall TRF 1.3 as of March 30, 2017
SAFETY IS A FUNDAMENTAL VALUE TO OUR CULTURE AT PROFOXX ENERGY SERVICES LTD. OUR CORPORATE GOAL IS ZERO INCIDENTS IN ALL PROJECT EXECUTIONS.
“There is no job we do that cannot be done safely.” – D. Cuthill.
OUR SAFETY COMMITMENT
- Promote a positive and proactive safety culture
- Train our workers and supervisors in the 12 Life Saving Rules
- Establish and insist upon safe work practices, procedures and work conditions
- Provide appropriate supervision, training, and monitor conformance to quality standards
- Ensure employees and other persons understand and accept their responsibility to promote a safe and healthy workplace
- Guarantee that all stakeholders working on our premises and project sites have and follow appropriate safety procedures
PEOPLE: OUR #1 RESOURCE
Our dedication to safety helps keep our workers safe because we believe that the safety of our employees and the public is of the highest priority. Accident prevention is considered the primary importance in all phases of operations and administration. It is our company’s intent to always maintain effective standards that will safeguard against injuries and illnesses occurring on the job.
Open communication between management and staff on matters pertaining to safety is encouraged. PROFOXX ENERGY SERVICES LTD provides current legislative updates and safety news, safety activities and reading materials, signs and posters for easy access to all employees.
PROFOXX ENERGY SERVICES LTD continues to hold an outstanding safety standing and are an approved contractor on both Comply Works and ISNetworld. We are also proud to hold a Certificate of Recognition (COR) through the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
If you have any questions about our commitment or program, please feel free to contact our HSE Manager, Sharmain Swart at 780.622.5015